Monday, November 21, 2011

November GlossyBox





I like my November GlossyBox.  I enjoy trying new things so will get use out of this.
The two sample scents, although they smell nice and claim to be unisex, are definatley more masculine than feminine, so my boyfriend was pretty pleased because he got these.
The hand cream smells amazing.
I have already tested my bath salts and although I will use this pack, I wouldn't buy anymore as I missed my bubbles in my bath too much.
I got the spotty nail wraps and I read a really good tip on a beauty blog about using one at a time with a manicure to make them last.  I am going to do this with these.  I've always wanted to try nail wraps so was pleased they were in my box.
There is also a face product which I am looking forward to trying as well, although I am a die hard Clinique face care type of person!

No comments:

Post a Comment