Monday, October 31, 2011

GlossyBox Sign Up

Hi - Look what I signed up too.  Well I'm hoping that this is the one I will get (the October box), as I have signed up quite late for this so might have just missed out and will end up getting a November one.  But how nice to get a beautifully wrapped parcel each month with beauty goodies in.  I will love opening this and playing with the stuff inside.  I'm so excited and can't wait for mine to come.  There are others on the market too I believe such as, Feel Unique, Boudoir Prive, Carmine (I think that's what it is call).  I may just sample them all yet to see which is the most exciting to get each month.  I hope I get the October one, but if I don't oh well.
Do you know that some of these were sent out, free of charge to beauty bloggers, and other bloggers for them to try out.  I would have loved that opportunity - how lucky were they?   :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment